Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Few Changes to the Blog

Now that the blog has been up and running for a couple of months, I decided that the right navigation column was getting a bit too crowded. In addition, a suggestion was made to figure out a way to make it easier to access the posted recipes (shout out to Dianna for that!). After fiddling, tweaking, and otherwise reworking stuff, you'll notice a few changes on how to navigate.

Right under our banner, you can access information about us and how to easily get in touch if you have a question or comment (of course, you can still post a comment after any blog post).

There are also links at the top to businesses we recommend here in Corozal and a listing of recipes. Some of the dishes I've detailed on the blog, but I've also included a bunch of others I've made since moving here and that have been real winners. In future posts, I'll let you know when the business and recipes pages are updated.

And speaking of recipes, I've added a list of my favorite cooking sites to the right navigation. This list will continue to grow in the weeks and months ahead. I'm always looking for new food sites to explore, so don't hesitate to send me links to your favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment