Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Be In The Know With PapiSays

While I love to learn new things, there are times that I feel like my brain will explode from all the information that's out there on the Web. 

Fortunately, I now have the perfect reference site to sate my curious mind. It's called PapiSays and it's on Facebook. 

Created by a gentleman with a thirst for knowledge on all kinds of subjects, Papi culls the Internet and posts must-know info, amusing content, pictures, and just stuff you didn't realize you wanted to know more about.

Here are some of my favorites that appeared on PapiSays in recent days:


"...now this is one you'll want to share with EVERYONE! If ever you lose your digital camera or its been stolen, go to this site and upload an unretouched photo from that camera. The embedded exif information has your camera model and serial number embedded in the picture and this site will help you find it if another picture from that camera has been uploaded anywhere on the internet. How cool is that!"

===================
"...I have a calculator converter I use and I cook enough that I remember common conversions yet here is a chef's delight: the Ultimate Kitchen Cheat Sheet! Weights, measures, temps, and cuts it's all there! 
===================
"...food for thought."
===================
"...package tracking has been taken to a new level with this website that interfaces with Google maps. Book mark for another day." 
===================
"...mind maps are a way of jotting thoughts and then connecting them by some sort of relationship. They can be free-form or structured. This particular mind map is a sort of "cheat sheet" for western philosophy. It's quite interesting to use...simply click on the "+" sign to expand and see the salient parts of a philosophers position on life."

===================

"...the wild and the wonderful in one picture!"

There is so much more! Take a few minutes, check out the group, and be sure to "like" and "share" those items you find interesting. I'm confident you'll love what PapiSays!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Many thanks Ms Elizabeth! I do hope your readers will visit and see what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are 2 of my very favorite sites. Thank you both.

    ReplyDelete