Monday, March 23, 2015

A Hot Clothing Option

As I write this post, the temperature is pegged at 84 degrees, humidity at 95%, and a "feel like" temperature of 101 degrees.

Now I report this info not to weather gloat in any way, shape, or form. Rather, I share this data to explain my latest clothing purchase.


Yes, it is a caftan. A 100% cotton caftan, I might add.


If I had been told three years ago that one of these would be in my closet and that I would want to wear every blessed day when it's hot, I would not have believed it.

But it's the perfect thing to swan around the house in (because swans and I have so much in common) or throw over a bathing suit. In short, it is one of the best clothing decisions I have ever made. It also means I will be buying more of them.

Now as long as I don't trip over the hem...

P.S. If you haven't checked out The Wright Table recently, you might want to give it a peek, especially if Chicken Bacon Pasta or Pork Adobo strike your fancy.


No comments:

Post a Comment