Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Wright Table

For those of you that love spending time in the kitchen or for those folks who just like checking out recipes, I invite you to pop over to The Wright Table blog

Here is just a sampling of what has appeared on our table, with each title being a link to the post:

Chicken with Bacon and White Wine

This recipe contains some of my favorite things, meaning chicken, bacon, and wine.


Cultured Butter

When there is no butter to be found, I realized I could make my own!



Tomato and Lime Shrimp

It only took one bite to know this was a keeper. 



Finnish Cardamom Rolls

While these rolls do take a bit of effort, the reward is a super tasty treat.



Ginger Fried Rice

Can't wait to make this again.



Slow Cooked Curried Chickpeas

This was a fun dish to make and big on flavor.



“Cooking is at once child's play and adult joy. And cooking done with care is an act of love.” 
-- Craig Claiborne


No comments:

Post a Comment